Why Advertise On Z-93?
This is a good question and one that every person would ask before they spend their first advertising dollar. There is an old saying, “The proof is in the results. So when the question is asked why advertise with Z-93, the fact is that more Wayne Countians are listening to Z-93 than anyone else.
The second reason is cost. In comparison to area radio stations, Z-93 delivers far more listeners per advertising dollars than anyone else. Compared to print ads, Z-93 reaches 3 times more people everyday than local print does in a week. Why advertise with Z-93…RESULTS!!!
The Lake Cumberland area is Z93 Country!
WMKZ is the Lake Cumberland Area’s leader in marketing and promoting all types of businesses. We use a unique and powerful combination of radio and new media platforms to grow all types and sizes of businesses and organizations. We are 100 per cent locally owned, 100 per cent locally operated, 100 per cent locally oriented and 100 per cent locally committed to help you grow your business.
Radio: The Original Social Medium
Why radio advertising? Radio advertising is an effective tool for reaching consumers in today’s media landscape. Extensive research by the Radio Advertising Bureau reveals a robust weekly audience of radio listeners.
Who’s Listening? Over 92 percent of Americans age 12 and up listen to radio each week, creating an audience of over 235 million listeners. Even among 12- to 17-yearolds, who are perceived as not listening to the radio, nearly 90 percent listen weekly.
Where Do They Listen? Everywhere! Radio is Mobile
- Radio is the medium of choice all day. Your customers spend more time with radio than with any other medium. Radio (44%), TV/Cable (41%), Newspapers (10%), and Magazines (5%).
- Radio reaches virtually everyone. Radio is an integral part of everyday life and targets your customers effectively and efficiently.
- Radio builds top-of-mind awareness. Radio paints a picture. It engages the imagination and adds sizzle to any advertising campaign. When used creatively, radio can create an intimate, “one-on-one” interaction with the listener.
- Radio works in real time, which means ads can be scheduled and strategically placed to run at just the time when people are most ready to be influenced by the message.
- Radio has the ability to deliver a selective audience. Ask our marketing specialists about the core group of consumers who listen to WMKZ / Z93 Country on a daily basis.
- Radio is the most flexible medium. Business conditions can change fast, and radio is perfectly suited to meet those changes. Production of commercials is quick and cost free at Z93 Country, allowing local advertisers to put out just the right message at the right time.
- Radio has a short turnaround time. When there are changes that need to be made, radio responds quickly.
- Radio is cost-efficient. Reach tens of thousands of buyers at the most affordable rate.
- The majority of radio listening occurs in cars, with 73 percent of adults age 18 and up listening while driving on a typical weekday. The second most popular location for listening is at home, followed closely by at-work listening.
- Radio rules the workplace with 65% saying they listen to radio at work.
Radio Reaches Those On the Go
How Does Radio Advertising Work? It really takes three key areas to make your radio advertising work for you:
- What you say. The words you use in your ads need to be compelling to the target customer group.
- How you say it. We will help you create memorable and entertaining commercials for your particular message.
- How many times you say it. Don’t spread your marketing budget too thinly. DOMINATE months, weeks, days or even time periods with your message. Make yourself famous through repetition.
Our experienced marketing specialists at Z93 Country can work with you to make sure these critical areas are covered before you start your radio campaign with us.