The Wayne County Hospital will be easing visitor restrictions effective this coming Wednesday May 27th.
Please follow these guidelines when visiting:
• One (single) visitor/support person per patient per day
• No Children under 17 years old should come to the hospital unless they need medical care. If you feel you have special circumstances, please talk to one of our nursing supervisors.
• All visitors must be screened for temperature and COVID-19 Symptoms upon arrival at the Screening Checkpoint located at the ER Entrance. Do not visit if you feel sick or have symptoms of a cold, flu, or another illness. Visitors who screen positive at COVID Screening Checkpoint will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom free.
• Visitors must wear a visitor badge/pass at all times while at the facility. Check in with Registration during business hours, and Security after hours to receive a badge/pass.
• All visitors must wear a mask while in the facility.