We cordially invite you and your students to participate in the first virtual college leadership fair hosted by the United States Army Cadet Command on 26 September 2020 from 10am-1pm. This event will bring over 100 Universities to students across our country in a safe and virtual environment. Students will have the ability to move around virtual tables to talk to the University Army ROTC programs, advisors, and current students at the Universities.
SAVE THE DATE
September 26, 2020 from 10am – 1pm (Eastern Standard Time)
• Over 100 virtual tables hosted by University Army ROTC programs
• Register to Win a new PlayStation 4
• Listen to previous 4-year scholarship winners
• Talk to University admissions to learn how to get in
• Talk to currently serving Officers to learn about career options
• Learn about other scholarship opportunities
• Be a part of a historic event!
• Supporters will have tables at the event as well! (Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, and much more).
We will be using Airmeet to host virtual tables so you can explore all the Universities you want to learn about. Reserve your virtual ticket using the link below. An email with the link to join will be sent 72 hours before the event.
REGISTER TODAY ›
Bring a friend, bring a parent, but most importantly, bring your questions and get the most out of this historic event. We hope to see you all there!
Please e-mail email@example.com for any additional questions.
United States Army Cadet Command