2020-21 Early Graduation Application Deadline:
Early Gradation paperwork (this EARLY GRADUATION INTENT FORM) must be signed and submitted to Mrs. Miller in the WCHS Guidance Office no later than September 30, 2020.
IMPORTANT Links & Information:
- KDE’s Early Graduation Page: https://education.ky.gov/educational/AL/earlygrad/Pages/default.aspx
- KDE’s Guide for Parents & Families to Consider
Early Graduation for Underclassmen:
- KDE’s Early Graduation Program is for students in grades 9-11 who intend to graduate from high school in three years or less. Seniors are not eligible.
- Interested students must apply for the program within the first 30 days of school of the year in which they intend to graduate.
- Information is posted on the WCHS Announcements for the first few weeks of school each year.
- Interested students and parents are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the guidance counselor and/or principal to discuss specific details.
Early Graduation Scholarship Information:
The Early Graduation Pathway provides a financial scholarship, known as the Early Graduation Certificate/Scholarship. KHEAA Scholarship Questions? KHEAA’s Early Graduation Scholarship Program Coordinator can be contacted via telephone @ 502-696-7399.
Students and parents are strongly encouraged to discuss Incoming Freshmen scholarship options with the admissions counselor at the college of their choice. Many of these deadlines begin as early as mid-November. Please do not wait to do this.