Thank you for looking at the daily recipes. We’ve decided to do something a little different. I would like you to submit to me your favorite recipe. Just email at email@example.com and I’ll upload
- 36 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed
- 1 stick butter, cut into cubes
- garlic salt
- Prepare your charcoal briquettes.
- This bakes at 350ºF so you will need 25 (17 on top, 8 underneath).
- Remove oven lid.
- Spray inside your 12 inch Dutch Oven with nonstick spray.
- Cut each roll into 3-4 pieces.
- Place 12 cut apart rolls on the bottom of the oven.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 oven the butter and some garlic salt.
- Layer twice more with remaining rolls and butter, sprinkling garlic salt in each layer as well.
- Cover with Dutch oven lid and let rise until double in size.
- Bake at 350ºF by placing 17 charcoal briquettes on top of Dutch Oven lid and 8 charcoal briquettes underneath the Dutch Oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the rolls on top are golden.