This cold weather today has me thinking about hot drinks to keep warm!! I’ve got a coffee and hot chocolate addiction! And now that everyone’s mind are on the Holiday I’d thought I would share a recipe today for those make a head recipes and for when you’ve got a lot of company over!
8 servings 250cals
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 cups hot water
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla and salt; mix well. Slowly stir in water. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Top with marshmallows, (optional). Store covered in refrigerator.
- In 2-quart glass measure, combine all ingredients except marshmallows. Microwave on 100% power (HIGH) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Top with marshmallows if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Creamy Hot Chocolate can be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.