I was scrolling through Pinterest like I do every day.. and seen this recipe look delicious and supper easy!
- 1 can of crescent rolls 8 count regular
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of milk or half and half using soup can
- black pepper to taste
Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time35 mins Total Time55 mins Serving Size 4 to 8
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare soup, using milk instead of water, and set aside.
Mix cream cheese, chicken and cheese in a bowl
Separate crescent rolls. Spoon chicken mixture into each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling.
Place in a 9×13 baking dish. Pour soup in baking dish allowing just a bit to go over rolls. You can add less soup if you like. sometimes I just spoon a tablespoon or so over the crescent rolls and serve the soup on the side.
Bake uncovered for 35 mins. Flip rolls over after 25 minutes if you are using more soup so you don’t get soggy crescent rolls.