- 1.5 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed; OR 1 cup of heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks,
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream whipped – for decorating
- sprinkles funfetti
- Lightly spray a 8″ round springform pan or pie pan with cooking oil.
- Place whole graham crackers in food processor and process until fine. Add milk and process until it starts to come together. Scrape the cracker mixture into the prepared pan and pat onto the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese until smooth (about 1 minute). Add vanilla and sugar and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream or topping with a spatula. Do not over mix! Fold in until there are no streaks of the whipped cream.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the crust. At this point you can sprinkle it with funfetti and swirl it into the cheesecake with a knife.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge and let set for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Whip the remaining half of the cup of heavy cream. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with funfetti. Place the rest of the whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a closed star tip. Pipe out stars on the edge of the cheesecake. Decorate the side of the cheesecake with more sprinkles.
- Slice and serve.
Refrigerate any leftovers for no more than 24 hours.