Heavenly Oreo Dessert
- 1 package (15.35 ounces) Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 boxes (3.9 ounces, each) of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 ¼ cups cold milk
- 2 containers (8 ounces, each) of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on the counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside 1/3 of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour the remaining cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in the fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread it over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.