From the NWS in Jackson:
…WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH
LATE SUNDAY NIGHT…
* WHAT…Heavy wet snow possibly mixed with rain or freezing rain
is possible. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches and ice
accumulations of a light glaze are possible. Locally higher snow
accumulations cannot be ruled out.
* WHERE…Wayne, McCreary, Whitley, Knox and Bell Counties.
* WHEN…From late Saturday night through late Sunday night.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult to nearly impossible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The snow could come down at rates of at
least one inch per hour at times on Sunday. This would
potentially lead to visibilities of a quarter of a mile or less
at times. In addition, the snow is expected to be heavy and wet
and may lead to power outages.