- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- ¾ cup cooked chopped bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2-lb) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese.
- Fold in frozen tater tots.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.
You don’t need to thaw the tater tots before using in the casserole.
Can use low-fat soup and sour cream.
Can make casserole ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later.
To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above.